What is this page all about?
- Who? – The Scientific Party consists of scientific people, with an open skeptic mind, who wants to do the best for future generations.
- Where? – Our main focus is Sweden and Swedish people, but also the World in order to help us all to create World Peace and scientific behavior.
- When? – We work continuously, so welcome in our comment fields, also in English, if you like.
- What? – Our main focus is to bring science into politics, and this includes to look at overpopulation, democracy, resources, World Peace & ecological sustainability, and much more.
- How? – Through internet & in real life, person to person, using the effect of exponential function when we all change the world together.
If you understand English and would like to learn some relevant Swedish, within these areas, then do follow these links to excellent translations from English to Swedish:
Christine Vaple has made:
- An excellent Swedish translation of an article in Counterpunch explaining how imperialists destroy and take over whole countries.
Martin Gustavsson, from The Scientific Party, has made:
- A Swedish translation of a text by Hans Blix, ”A rules-based or US-based international order for Iran?”
- A series of Swedish translations of texts by Paul Craig Roberts
- Very difficult translation into Swedish, analysis and critique of THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION.
- The English blog Peace Compassion Understanding